Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Time Takes Sharp Edges and Makes Them Smooth

Me: So that was it?


Him: Yeah. She took off with her fag friends for a month to get over it and I packed and cried.


Me: Aw, that sucks. I'm so sorry, baby.


Him: You know, I thought I was going to grow old with this person.


Me: I did too, I really did. I'm stunned.


Him: I was trying to remember if I got this upset with you and me.


Me: Fuck you! You are such an asshole.


Him (laughing): Well, I was heavily sedated that time.


Me: Um, yeah. Ya think?


Him (giggling): Yeah…just a little…


Me: You're a jerk. But it's gonna be okay.


Him (sighing): Yeah…I know…it's cool.


Me: I love you. You can always call me if you need to.


Him: I love you too.


Me: Talk to you soon, k?


Him: Yep. Tell Drew I said hi.


Me: I will.


Him: Bye, honey.


Me: Bye.

No comments: